Cahier Journals are lightweight, flexible paper companions for everyday notes and academic work. Available in handy packs of 3, they allow you to develop different projects, tasks and plans. Customizable raw cardboard covers add a handcrafted feel, while 16 detachable pages at the back are perfect for any lists, notes and reminders you want to pass on.
- Moleskine Cahier Journal, Pocket, Ruled (9x14cm)
- rounded corners
- visible Singer stitching on the spine
- flap with space for collecting loose notes
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper: plain, ruled or squared
- last 16 sheets detachable
- available in handy packs of 3
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources.